- 14 Days
- July 2021
- Le Boreal
- £9599 Per person
This Expedition Includes
- Full board and open bar onboard
- Selected complimentary excursions ashore and by Zodiac
- Free waterproof boot rental
- Complimentary parka to keep
- Explore the stunning fjords in southern Greenland
- Discover viking ruins as the itinerary retraces the steps of Norwegian explorer Erik the Red
- Spot amazing wildlife – seals, whales and even the occasional polar bear
- Enjoy visits to Inuit communities and the UNESCO World Heritage site, Disko Bay
You will join L’Austral in Kangerlussuaq and sail for Ilulissat where your expedition ship will be at anchor and you will head ashore is small local boats. Cruise along the coast and through Disko Bay before returning to L’Austral
On day four, you will cruise the Beagle Channel before arriving in Karrat Fjord on day five. Day six brings Kullorsuaq – in north western Greenland – and day seven, Savissivik, which has less than 100 inhabitants.
Thule is next on your itinerary and is home to a United States Air Force base and on day nine you will arrive in Pond Inlet, located in northern Canada. Snow-capped mountains, fjords and glaciers combine to offer a truly wonderful natural environment for you to explore.
Your scenic cruising continues with the Sam Ford Fjord, Clyde River, Isabella Bay and Sisimut before arriving back in Kangerlussuaq.
Zodiac landings will be made throughout the cruise where possible and weather permitting.Contact Us