Setting sail from Dover, discover the best of the Norwegian coast above and below the Arctic Circle on an unforgettable 15-day expedition aboard MS Maud. Throughout your trip, you’ll have frequent opportunities to explore a few of Norway’s most captivating sights, from Bergen’s Mount Floyen to the towering fjords of Tromso, with optional tours including a cable car ride to the top of Mount Narvik for breathtaking views of the Northern Lights or humpback whale watching along with the Arctic gateway.
- The best way to see the Northern Lights without having to fly.
- Visit the charming city of Alesund, famed for its breathtaking Art Noveau architecture.
- Venture far into the Arctic Circle and explore North Cape; the northernmost point in Europe.
- Explore UNESCO-listed buildings and picturesque cobblestones in Norway’s former capital, Bergen.
- Day 1: Dover, UK
- Day 2: At sea
- Day 3: Stavanger, Norway
- Day 4: Alesund, Norway
- Day 5: Brønnøysund, Norway
- Day 6: Reine & Svolvær, Norway
- Day 7: Tromsø, Norway
- Day 8: North Cape (Honningsvåg), Norway
- Day 9: Finnsnes & Senja, Norway
- Day 10: At sea
- Day 11: Kristiansund & Molde, Norway
- Day 12: Bergen, Norway
- Day 13-14: At sea
- Day 15: Dover, UK
Included in this trip:
- All meals + beverages with lunch and dinner
- Complimentary tea & coffee
- Free reusable water bottle
- Selected excursions led by an expert Expedition Team
Or call our Expedition Experts0808 164 4210