Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use:
The term ‘Exclusive Expeditions’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Cruise Line House, 109-111 High Street, Hurstpierpoint, West Sussex, BN6 9PU. Exclusive Expeditions is a trading name of The Cruise Line Ltd. Our company registration number is 2752960 and is registered in the United Kingdom. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
– The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
– Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose unless stated otherwise. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
– Prices are per person and are accurate as per brochure at the time of publication.
– Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
– This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, all written copy, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
– All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
– From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
– Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
– By entering any personal data on this website, you agree to Exclusive Expeditions, The Cruise Line LTD and it’s partners using that data for marketing and customer service purposes. We will not share this information with any third party unless this is something you have agreed to.