Following in the footsteps of the famous Bounty Mutineers, explore the village of Tukuhora and discover an array of palm-fringed lagoons as you visit the French Polynesian islands of Tahiti and Mangareva aboard the Aranui 5 vessel. Whilst sailing around the unspoiled archipelago, you will encounter the region’s crystal-clear inlets, famous for its Tahitian black pearls and St Michael’s Catholic Church, where an iridescent mother-of-pearl shell is embedded in the altar.
- Visit Anaa on Tuamotu, the birthplace of Tahiti’s royal family, the Pomare Dynasty.
- Spend two days on Pitcairn and learn more about the world-famous HMS Bounty mutiny
- Enjoy a beach BBQ and incredible snorkelling opportunities on Aukena, Gambier.
- Explore Hikueru on Tuamota, famous for high-quality Tahitian pearls and copra production.
- Day 1: Tahiti (Papeete)
- Day 2: Anaa, Tuamotu
- Day 3: Anaa, Tuamotu
- Day 4: at sea
- Day 5: Mangareva, Gambier
- Day 6: Pitcairn, Pitcairn Islands
- Day 7: Pitcairn, Pitcairn Islands
- Day 8: Aukena, Gambier
- Day 9: at sea
- Day 10: Hikueru, Tuamotu
- Day 11: at sea
- Day 12: Tahiti (Papeete)
Included in this trip:
- All meals onboard
- Wine with lunch and dinner
- Small-group excursions to remote villages and archaeological sites
- Onboard entertainment programme
- £2,999 PP
OfferEarly Booking Bonus SAVE 10%
Or call our Expedition Experts0808 164 4210