- 7 Days
- January 2021
- Silver Origin
This Expedition Includes:
- Includes flights between Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands
- Includes transfers
- Includes pre and post Hotel where applicable
- Includes National Park fees
- Premium dining & beverages
- In-suite mini bar
- In-suite butler service
- Guided small-group excursions
- Onboard gratuities
- See the sea lions and giant tortoises
- Visit the Fausto Llerena Breeding Centre
- Explore the region’s caves and lava tunnels
- Climb Prince Phillip’s Steps though a thriving seabird colony
- Spend time on North Seymour Island, home to a myriad of colourful birds and iguanas
This seven day exploration of the Galapagos Islands focuses on the islands found in the north central region and sets sail from Baltra aboard Silver Galapagos. The expedition’s numerous highlights include a visit to Darwin Bay and an overnight stay on one of the island’s oldest islands, San Cristobal. Here you will take a trip to the Fausto Llerena Breeding Centre which for years aided the conservation of the Island’s native tortoises and lizards.
As you might expect on a voyage of this nature, there will be plenty of opportunities for you to come face-to-face with the region’s extraordinary wildlife. Along the way you will encounter families of sea lions, see the famed giant tortoises and be given the chance to spot the Red, Blue and Nazca Boobies that inhabit Genovesa Island.
This itinerary is highly recommended if you have an interest in wildlife, photography and the natural world and want to see the Galapagos Islands aboard one of the most luxurious ships currently operating in the region.