- 11 Days
- November - February
- Le Boreal
- £7,829 Per Person
- 2020: 29th November, 28th November, 2nd December, 8th December, 12th December, 13th December
- 2021: 6th January, 9th January, 18th January, 25th January, 28th January, 30th January, 9th February, 20th February
This Expedition Includes:
- Full board and open bar onboard
- Selected complimentary excursions ashore
- Free boot rental
- Complimentary parka to keep
- Visit Neko Harbour; one of the most beautiful spots in the Antarctica Peninsula
- Take a trip back to the 1950’s and visit the museum on Port Lockroy
- Explore Deception Island; home to a huge colony of Chinstrap Penguins
- Enjoy daily outings by Zodiac accompanied by a team of Naturalist Guides
Joining Le Boreal – one of the most luxurious expedition ships sailing in Antarctica – you will leave the port of Ushuaia, in Argentina, and sail for Neko Harbour, one of the most beautiful sites on the Antarctic Peninsula. Zodiac landings to get up close to icebergs and penguin colonies.
Port Charcot is your next stop and a trek through the glistening white snow will uncover the remains of Charcot’s stone cabin – the French explorer who discovered this small harbour.
Day Six offers Port Lockroy, a natural harbour on Goudier Island. The port is one of the most visited sites in Antarctica and its museum allows visitors to experience the base exactly as it was back in the 1950’s.
Deception Island is another popular call and this is where you will spend day seven of your expedition cruise. The island is easily recognisable because of its distinctive horseshoe shape. Volcanic beaches, incredible fauna and the largest colony of Chinstrap Penguins in Antarctica are just some of the highlights.
Cruising the Weddell Sea, you will weave through a labrynth of icebergs before reaching the Drake Passage. Situated at the latitude of the infamous Furious Fifties winds, between Cape Horn and the South Shetland Islands, Drake Passage is a body of water that can often be unforgiving to its visitors, but it is the quickest and possibly the most exciting route to and from Ushuaia.Contact Us