- 11 Days
- December - March
- 2020: 4th November, 20th November, 6th December, 22nd December
- 2021: 1st January 13th March, 22nd November, 12 December
- 2022: 2nd January, 30th January, 4th March, 13 March
This Expedition Includes:
- 1 night pre-expedition hotel stay in Ushuaia
- Frequent Zodiac excursions led by an expert Expedition Team
- Daily programme of lectures and presentations
- Complimentary waterproof boot hire and free Expedition parka
- Explore the breathtaking landscape of the South Shetland Islands
- Spot exciting wildlife including seals, penguins and whales
- Visit museums and learn about the region’s history and georgraphy
- Up to two daily Zodiac excursions
Embarking G-Expedition in Ushuaia, you will spend the evening in port before sailing for the Drake Passage, one of the most incredible bodies of water in the world.
You’ll continue through the Drake Passage before arriving in the South Shetland Islands on day four. The South Shetland islands offer some superb wildlife watching and it’s not uncommon to see Penguins, whales, seals and much more in this incredible part of our world.
The next few days will deliver exactly what you had hoped for: Antarctica. Go ashore and experience what this wonderful region has on offer. Explore museums, see Gentoo penguins, creep past snoozing Leopard seals and admire some of the most natural and stunning scenery, both of which can only be found in this part of the world. Hike, walk or even kayak, whatever you do, you’ll be left wanting more. There will hopefully be at least 2 zodiac landings per day.
You will leave Antarctica behind and make your way back through the Drake Passage. These few days will allow time to reflect on the voyage of a lifetime and give one last chance to spot some of the world’s wonderful marine life.Contact Us