- 13 Days
- March to November
- Zambezi Queen
- £10,539 Per Person
This Expedition Includes:
- 3 nights in Cape Town, 4 night Zambezi Queen cruise, 2 nights in Victoria Falls and a 3 night Rovos Rail Journey
- All internal transfers, flights and accommodation
- A cable car ride to the top of Table Mountain
- Explore Chode National Park and see Africa’s incredible wildlife
- Spend two days at Victoria Falls with tours included
- Enjoy a full-day on Safari at the Hwange Game Reserve
This amazing African itinerary combines four nights on the Chobe River aboard the luxurious Zambezi Queen with the unique opportunity to spend three days exploring Zimbabwe and Botswana on a Rovos Rail Tour.
Your African adventure starts with three days in Cape Town, during which time you will be taken by cable car to the top of Table Mountain then enjoy your choice of either a Cape Winelands excursion or a guided tour of Robben Island.
At the end of your time in Cape Town, you will be flown to Kasane in Botswana where you will board the Zambezi Queen for a four-night cruise of the Chobe River. During your journey, you will enjoy an array of complimentary activities, including a 4×4 safari of Chobe National Park where you can hope to see some of Africa’s magnificent wildlife roaming across the plains.
Following your cruise, you will transfer to Victoria Falls where you will spend two nights (with a cocktail reception and guided tour included), before being transferred to the Rovos Rail for a luxury train ride south towards Pretoria and Johannesburg. Throughout your 3-day journey, you will witness some of Africa’s most stunning scenery and also spend a day on safari at the Hwange Game Reserve.Contact Us