- 9 Days
- July 2021
- Silver Cloud
- £6935 per person
This Expedition Includes
- Guided small-group excursions
- Complimentary parka, water-bottle and backpack
- Premium dining and beverages
- In-suite mini-bar
- Onboard gratuities
- Explore both the southern and northern regions of the Svalbard archipelago
- From Kirkenes, take a trip to The Pasvik Valley; one of Europe’s last great wildernesses
- Zodiac excursions provide the opportunity to see rare birds and search polar bears.
- Spend a day in Tromsø; renowned as the “Paris of the North”
Embarking Silver Cloud in Longyearbyen, you’ll then sail for Svalbard’s northern region, where deep fjords and prominent glaciers await.
Next, it’s on to Svalbard’s southern region, a less ice-clogged area that was once heavily used by hunters and mining companies.
Day seven of your Silver Cloud expedition cruise sees you arrive at the isolated Bear Island, where its Nature Reserve is frequented by many varieties of seabirds.
Kirkenes is your next port of call and here you will have the option to join a group heading south and into the Pasvik Valley, which sits between Russia and Finland and is home to Norway’s highest concentration of brown bears.
On day nine, Silver Cloud will spend the morning at anchor off Skarsvag, allowing you to head ashore via zodiac – if the weather allows. See the famed globe monument before re-boarding your expedition vessel and heading for the Gjesværstappan Islands, one of Europe’s largest and most accessible nesting areas for Atlantic seabirds.
Day ten completes your voyage and you will disembark Silver Cloud in Tromsø.Contact Us