- 13 Days
- October 2020
- Crystal Endeavor
- £11,519 per person
This Expedition Includes:
- All-inclusive dining in a choice of six restaurants
- Onboard enrichment programme delivered by an experienced expedition team
- Daily landings by Zodiac, weather permitting
- Optional excursions by helicopter
- Visit several of the world’s most complex and precious ecosystems
- Explore UNESCO World Heritage Sites including the Whitsundays and Fraser Island
- Follow in the footsteps of explorer James Cook on a trip to the Cumberland archipelago
Immerse yourself in the remote beauty of the Australian Outback and the Great Barrier Reef on this unique 14-day itinerary aboard the new Crystal Endeavor.
Operating from Cairns in northern Australia, you will journey south along the coast, bound for vibrant Sydney. Along the way, you will visit many of this remarkable region’s highlights, including the beautiful Whitsunday Islands, which are renowned for their beautiful beaches and a plentiful population of marine turtles, and Fraser Island, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that is frequently visited by migrating humpback whales between July and November.
Throughout your Australian expedition cruise, you will have the opportunity to enjoy frequent excursions by Zodiac, as well as the chance to embark on tours by helicopter for amazing aerial views over some of the world’s most incredible landscapes.Contact Us