- 15 Days
- November- February
- MS Fridtjof Nansen
- November to March
This Expedition Includes:
- One night hotel stay in Buenos Aires pre and post your expedition
- Return economy flights between Buenos Aires and Ushuaia
- Complimentary wind and water resistant jacket
- Activity and exploration programme led by an expert Expedition Team
- ‘Young Explorer’ programme for children and teens
- 5 full days exploring the Antarctic Peninsula
- Visit Deception Island, Neko Harbour and Cuverville Island
- Enjoy close encounters with wildlife including penguins, seals and whales
- Multiple shore landings by Zodiac – step foot on the Antarctic continent
Enjoy an overnight hotel stay in this fabulous city before your short flight to Ushuaia, where you will join MS Fridtjof Nansen for your Antarctica expedition cruise.
The next few days will be spent sailing the Drake Passage, situated at the latitude of the infamous Furious Fifties winds, between Cape Horn and the South Shetland Islands. It is undoubtedly one of the most fearsome stretches of water in the world, but it’s also your chance to enjoy a few days of onboard lectures relating to your upcoming destinations.
Days five to ten will deliver exactly what you had hoped for: Antarctica. Go ashore and experience what this wonderful region has on offer. You’ll visit Deception Island, Neko Harbour, Cuverville Island, Wilhelmina Bay and more. Explore museums, see Gentoo penguins, creep past snoozing Leopard seals and admire some of the most natural and stunning scenery, both of which can only be found in this part of the world. Hike, walk or even kayak, whatever you do, you’ll be left wanting more.
As MS Fridtjof Nansen leaves Antarctica behind, you can spend two days at sea reflecting on your adventure before arriving back into the port of Ushuaia.Contact Us